NAKED CHEESE STUFFED BURGER
- In a bowl, add ground beef and finely diced onion and season with a pinch of salt, pepper, garlic powder. Add Cajun or Moroccan seasoning for added flavor.
- Form a bowl shape and then place grated mozzarella in the middle and fold edges over the top to seal
- Add one teaspoon of butter to a hot pan and place burger patty on top and cook either side until browned. Around 4 mins either side.
- While the burger is cooking, on a plate, scatter salad leaf and cut one small pickle length way into three. Dot Mustard, whole mayonnaise and low sugar tomato sauce on the plate.
- Once the patty is almost cooked, add 20g cheese to the top and cover the pan with a lid or another pan for one minute until cheese has melted. Remove patty and plate on the lettuce.