KETO BAGEL WITH CREAM CHEESE & SMOKED SALMON
- Preheat the oven to 200/400
- In a bowl, mix coconut flour, baking powder and salt. (You could also use almond meal/flour in lieu of coconut flour)
- Place Mozzarella and cream cheese in another bowl and microwave for 60 seconds. Stir and then heat for another 60 seconds.
- Once the cheeses are melted combine with beaten eggs, melted butter and dry mixture and knead well until combined. The mixture should be quite wet and playable
- Roll your kneaded dough into 6 x 2cm thick pieces and loop into bagel shapes and place on a greased oven tray.
- Brush melted butter on the bagels and top with poppy or sesame seeds and bake for 12 - 15 mins or until golden brown.
- Serve with cream cheese and 30g smoked salmon