FILIPINO STYLE EGGPLANT TORTA
- In a small bowl crack one egg and add one teaspoon of soy sauce or coconut aminos and whisk.
- Wrap two medium Japanese Eggplants in paper towel and microwave for two to three minutes until soft and the outer layer is easy enough to peel off. You may also boil the egg plants to remove skins.
- Finely dice one small tomato and two stems of spring onion and add to the egg mix.
- Hold the stem of the egg plant and place the body of the egg plant in the bowl with egg and with a fork, mash the fleshy part until flat and is covered with egg mixture.
- In a hot frying pan, add two teaspoons of oil and place the egg coated egg plants. Pour remaining egg mix on top and cook until golden on both sides. Then remove and serve