60 SECOND CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE
- Soften butter and cream cheese and place in a small bowl and add granulated stevia and mix until smooth
- Add all other dry ingredients and mix with a spoon or fork until blended
- Add cream and egg and combine until no lumps remain then add chocolate broken into small pieces
- Spray two small ramekins with oil and then place half the batter into each
- Microwave for 60 seconds then plate, bottom side up.
- Add a small amount of pouring cream and a sprinkle of granulated stevia